Saturday, July 07, 2012

Thomas

This is my cute Thomas on the Fourth of July. We were at a small beach in Noank, Connecticut. He still wasn't feeling a hundred percent after just getting over a nine day fever, but he was a trooper!


This is my cute Thomas two days later - yesterday - when the mysterious rash showed up. I think it was just a viral rash, and it is much better today. 

He has been so good throughout this whole illness. He has to use an inhaler 4-5 times a day still, but he doesn't complain much. I really love this kid!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big he looks. He looks so much older. Wow.

Monica Rich said...

Was it cochsacci virus? That's what it looks like to me. Abby and Grace both had it in the Spring.

Monica Rich said...

I meant Fifths disease, not cochsacci...

Bates Blogger said...

I thought it was fifth, but the doctor said it wasn't. The rash wasn't consistent with fifth. Funnily, cochsacci seemed a better fit! But I'm not sure what it is. I think it's just a really bad virus. Isaac is on day six of a fever now :( But at least Thomas is feeling better!