Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Twelve years ago today we were shivering outside the Washington DC Temple getting our pictures taken after getting sealed for time and all eternity. It was a sunny but freezing day in DC after an arctic wind blew into town. The next day we had our reception in Hampton, Virginia during an epic snow/icestorm that shut down the east coast for days.
Today we had a fun day celebrating our anniversary. Matthew surprised me with tickets to the Nutcracker in Boston. We stayed down there for a yummy dinner at Legal Seafood and a brisk walk in the snow. It was a nice way to celebrate 12 years of marriage.

Here's a picture of the stage right before the ballet was set to begin. I really enjoyed seeing the Nutcracker again. I can't wait to take Anna! 

4 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great date night! Matthew knows you well ; )

Wendy said...

Good job Matthew! And happy anniversary!

MartyE said...

I remember your wedding day! It was freezing--but a beautiful day. Congrats to you two. What a fun night. I love the Nutcracker!

Marliese said...

Matthew, I bet you scored big points with that one. Nice job.

We were married in December also...we must all be crazy!! Who does that?