Her outfit is adorable!
Don't you just LOVE girl clothes??!!!
That is one cute girl. I'm so happy that you have a girl! Girls are awesome.
she is sooo sweet! i can't wait to meet her!
I see you've already discovered the joy of little girl clothes. Finally you get your turn! Anna is truly a beauty. Have fun!
I love that you've already started the "PINK" precedent!! Too cute! --Jon
I bet it is so fun to buy girl clothes!!! Maybe someday we'll have little pink outfits in our house too! She's adorable!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Her outfit is adorable!
Don't you just LOVE girl clothes??!!!
That is one cute girl. I'm so happy that you have a girl! Girls are awesome.
she is sooo sweet! i can't wait to meet her!
I see you've already discovered the joy of little girl clothes. Finally you get your turn! Anna is truly a beauty. Have fun!
I love that you've already started the "PINK" precedent!! Too cute!
--Jon
I bet it is so fun to buy girl clothes!!! Maybe someday we'll have little pink outfits in our house too! She's adorable!!
Post a Comment